CEPUTEC is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 4612) and commenced operation in June 1997 with an aim of to provide flexible learning and assessment opportunities to the plumbing industry.
Since commencement CEPUTEC has grown considerably and can now offer a wide range of courses, including: Short Courses, Long Courses, New Technologies Training, Plumbing Trades & Generalist courses. These are conducted in conjunction with the Plumbing Industry Climate Action Centre (PICAC).
The Plumbing Industry Climate Action Centre is:
- a high-profile facility with on-going promotion to both the general public and industry stakeholders,
- a world-class facility with a high level of water and energy savings - with a commitment to continuing perfomance improvement,
- a world-class facility in the reduction of Greenhouse gas emissions,
- a public building used by diverse stakeholders,
- an educational and research facility, which is unique in Australia.
As of the 1st March 2009, all fully financial members of the PTEU are entitled to free training through CEPUTEC and the Plumbing Industry Climate Action Centre. Away from Trade / Not in Trade Financial Union members are entitled to the same training options as ‘In Trade’ Union Members.
Your immediate family members are eligible for subsidised training through Your Union. Immediate family members include wives, husbands, and de facto partners & children. These family members will pay a flat fee of $50.00 (admin fee) for all approved training.
Make sure you take Advantage of this State-of-the-Art Facility YOUR UNION, YOUR TRADE, PROUD HISTORY, STRONG FUTURE